(as of Jun 22,2021 11:35:34 UTC – Details)
A Women’s Guide to Hormonal Harmony gives women the knowledge, tools, and confidence to rebalance their hormones, master their metabolism, and become the boss of their own body. From thyroid disorders, hormonal imbalances, gut disorders, to navigating the best “diet” plan– this guide serves as the one book you need to feel your best and reclaim your hormones, health, and body.
Lacey Dunn, MS, RD, LD, CPT is a functional medicine dietitian who specializes in physique enhancement, weight management, thyroid disorders, PCOS, adrenal dysfunction, hormonal imbalance, and metabolic resistance. She has helped thousands of women take their health & bodies back into their own hands.
Lacey wrote this book to empower, educate, and help women to build the confidence that they need to become the true master of their own health and body. In this book, women will be given the knowledge that they need on what your hormones are, how they work, and how they interact & influence the body. They will learn the truth about what healthy eating really means, what foods will help nourish their body, and how to live a healthy, sustainable lifestyle. This is a secret sauce book of knowledge bombs for all women to not only know what is going on in their bodies, but why.
Lacey is the owner of a thriving online coaching platform, UpliftFit Nutrition, as well as host and founder of UpliftFit Nutrition radio. Lacey’s goal as a dietitian is to provide the tools that people need in order to achieve a healthy, and balanced diet while simultaneously helping them to grow and thrive in all aspects of their lives. She uses a personalized, holistic approach to help her clients to feel their best, transform their lives, and go from surviving to thriving.
Just a few key messages in this book include (and are far from limited to) thes facts:
1. You deserve to know not only what is going wrong in your body, but why.
2. Your hormones are like a symphony. If one is out of balance, it ruins the entire performance.
3. Just because period problems are common, do not make them normal. Birth control can act like a band-aid, but it won’t truly heal the wound.
4. “Calories in vs calories out” is not all that matters. Your body is an ever-changing organism, not a car with one set fuel-need and way to run. You have hormones that can increase or decrease your metabolism, and hormonal imbalances can play a great role in your ability to maintain or change your body composition and weight.
5. Your health will not be optimized if your digestion and gut health is not optimized. You are not what you eat, you are what you digest and absorb. If you want a healthy body, you need a healthy gut!
This book is different- It not only gives women the what’s and the why’s to reclaim their hormones, but also gives the specifics on how to heal and reclaim hormones and health. It serves as a master guide for both metabolism, hormones, gut health, and more. Unlike the typical “single serving” one topic, it encompasses all aspects – so that women fully understand their bodies from the inside out.